Child Safety Seat Inspections
Need to have a car seat checked for proper installation? Call (650) 257-3400, ext. 5 or fill out the information below.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for a time slot, thank you.
- Read the car manual and attempt to install the car seat before your appointment.
- Bring both the car seat instruction manual and your automobile owner's manual to the appointment.
What to expect during your appointment:
- Instruction and demonstration on how to correctly install your car seat.
- Ensure you are using the correct seat based on child's age, weight and height.
- Check to see if the car seat has been recalled.
- Obtain in and around car safety information to protect your child(ren).